Friday, August 8, 2008

6m appointment.....


As promised-here is an Emily update. We went to the dr for our 6 month visit today. She is 15lbs 2 oz and 25 in long (5 oz of that came from the bottle she ate in the waiting room...) Dr. said everything looked wonderful--gave us the ok to start her on pretty much any table foods other than the high allergens. I'm starting to think that could get pretty overwhelming--I'm not entirely sure where to start now---I think I liked it better when it was simple-fruits or veggies. Now I've got to work in meat, pasta, and such....oh my!
We got just 1 shot today--we'll go back next week for 1 and the following week for the last...then we don't have to get any more shots until 1 year! Woohoo!!!
That's pretty much the story for now......I'll try to come up with something more exciting to blog about soon. And for your viewing pleasure--a lunch time picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment