Friday, May 11, 2012

An update via Facebook

Payton is very quickly approaching age 1, and I have done a horrible job posting updates. But then I realized I have oodles of updates on facebook...so I figured why not condence them and put them in one place for posterity sake--so here is the last several months of Payton's life--via facebook!

Dec. 18-
"P is both crawling and pulling up to standing....she is moving up to the "movers" room at school, her teachers are convinced she will be walking soon....I'm pretty sure it is just survival, she has figured out the faster she moves the faster she can get away from her sister!"

Dec. 19-
"Why is it that p sleeps like a super star all weekend and come Mon morning thinks 4:30 is a good wake up time?"

Dec. 22-
"P slept until 430, ate and is still asleep at 815, I'm calling night 1 of no rock and play a success!"

Jan. 15-
"I daresay we are making sleep progress in the Hilman house....P went down at 10 (after a 2 hour nap in the car ) and slept until 7:30....in her crib!!"

Jan. 31-
"We've seen it twice and they saw it at school today so I guess it is official....Payton is taking steps! Our baby is growing up too fast!"

Feb. 15-
"Went to bed at 8 last night, expecting to be up multiple times with a sick baby....didn't get up once! That means 10 hours of sleep for me and hopefully a baby that is feeling much better today!"

Feb. 19-
"Payton and I are in disagreement as to whether or not 6 am is a good wake up time on a Sunday....hopefully I can convince her 8 is much more acceptable!"

Just a touch of what has been going on...I noticed a sad pattern in Payton posts--they are all about sleep!! I'm really hoping that becomes a less defining part of our relationship soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment