Wednesday, November 17, 2010

13 weeks..

At the urging of a good friend...who says I'm slacking in my blogging, but offered a great solution to the problem....I have a new goal! I am going to blog weekly...and she shared a blog that used this to help me along. So hopefully there will be more action in the coming weeks! Thursday is actually the start of my new week..so look for the updates Weds. night (cause I have class Thursday and am usually exhausted when I get home!)

Week 13: Peach

Baby is now the size of a peach! Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.)

How far along? 13 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: at my last appt I was up 6 lbs. hopefully it is not more than that, we will find out Monday at my next appt.

Maternity clothes? Maternity pants pretty much all the time (other than sweats). I have yet to enjoy a day in the bellaband so I figured I might as well just go all out and pull out the maternity pants.Tops are still good and should be for a while.

Stretch Marks? None new that I have noticed.

Sleep: Definitely not getting enough! Pretty much tired all the time and going to bed earlier and earlier each night.

Best moment this week: I went public at work last Weds. Several people had been wondering so I suppose it was good to get it out there. Definitely enjoying not having to hide it anymore. I also had one of my students say today...Mrs. Hilman, I think you are looking a little pregnant. This is the same student that accused me of being pregnant like a month ago. Clearly he is too observant!

Movement: Waiting very impatiently.

Food Cravings/Aversions: Dinner....from about 3 o'clock till bedtime, food doesn't sound exciting at all and I have to force myself to eat something or else I wake up in the middle of the night feeling very ooky.

Gender: I don't have a clue.

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I miss: Subway has sounded amazing lately, but I'm avoiding lunch meat to avoid lysteria.

What I'm looking forward to: Thanksgiving :)

Weekly Wisdom: Going to bed at 8 o'clock is not a bad thing.

Milestones: 2nd trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment