Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Week 14

Week 14: Lemon

Baby is the size of a lemon! Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth.


Total weight gain/loss: Monday's appt was +7lbs from the start, so 1lb from last appt, I suppose I can handle that, as long as it doesn't go crazy with Thanksgiving and Christmas

Maternity clothes? Still loving the maternity pants, but definitely need to go shopping for mre!

Stretch Marks? None new that I have noticed.

Sleep: Definitely not getting enough! Pretty much tired all the time and going to bed earlier and earlier each night. Same...the dr. said it should get better by 16 weeks, so here's hoping!

Best moment this week: We went public on facebook this week, so the world now knows!

Movement: Still waiting

Food Cravings/Aversions: This seems to be getting better, which will not help in the weight gain department.

Gender: I don't have a clue.

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I miss: Nothing really has hit me this week that I want that I can't have

What I'm looking forward to: The pumpkin pie that is cooking in my oven

Weekly Wisdom: It will not be the end of the world if my house isn't clean.

Milestones: Another drs. appt down

No comments:

Post a Comment