Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Testing....

negative :(
Will keep testing as the week goes on, but hope is starting to dwindle. I keep reminding myself that they were in the early blast/ day before blast stage, so they may very well have had to do some more growing before implanting. I am starting to get why people don't like early testing! Oh well..too late now, I'm on the bandwagon so I'll keep going! I know that God's hand is in this, and if these babies are meant for us, He will take care of them, but I also know His plan is bigger than us.

1 comment:

  1. It's early! Honestly, I really believe it is still early. A day can make a difference. But, you are right. It's God's plan. Try to stay positive and know that we are thinking of you both and praying for strength.

    Love to you guys!

    ReplyDelete