Friday, July 16, 2010

We have a plan!

Nurse Wendy and I chatted several times today--and we have the start of a plan :)
AF started today--I called the nurse and she said go ahead and start b/c, she wasn't sure yet if I could cycle or if I'd have to wait, but she said either way they would want me on b/c. She called back a couple of hours later and said Iowa City had ok'd it on Tues. at their team meeting for me to cycle now, but it had never made it back into my chart for them to call me. So I am good to go. She is calling in the meds this afternoon for delivery next week. I will have a baseline u/s and go over meds on the 3rd of August and we will go from there. She said it will be pretty much the same protocol I had before since it worked of us. So it will be leurpolide, follistim, and repronex. Hopefully it will work as well as it did last time. My only concern is the timing and the start of school. She thinks we should be done before I have to start, but couldn't guarantee it until she sees my calendar from Iowa City. I'll do what I have to do, but it would be so much more convenient if I don't have to take off work the 1st week back! Excited to be back on again, really hoping and praying this is it for us!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah, I'm glad you can jump into another cycle! Having a plan of action always helps. We're hoping and praying right along side of you...

    ReplyDelete