Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hohum..

I'm running out of ideas for blog titles--we are simply moving along just as expected, which is great for us, boring for a blog title!
I had another blood draw this morning, estrogen came back at 671. I don't have last cycle's number because I am still at work, but I believe it was in the 500s so fairly close. We are to up the dosage of repronex to work on maturing these growing follicles tonight and tomorrow, then another round of bloodwork and an ultrasound on Sat. The only downer is that I have to be at the drs. office by 8, with b/w done before that, which means no sleeping in for me on Sat :( Otherwise things are looking great!
I am noticing some slight discomfort today, hopefully it's just because all these follicles are running out of room in there because they are growing :) Watch for another update on Sat. At that point I should get my trigger date which will tell us our retrival date!

1 comment:

  1. Hey. Nothing exciting to report is a good thing! Keep growing those follies. I hope things continue to unfold as expected. You're in our prayers in the coming days!

    ReplyDelete