Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Right on track....

I had a blood draw this morning and things are right on track. My estrogen came back at 271. As a point of reference it was 190 with our Em cycle at this point..so very close. Our goal is to get up towards 2000-3000 before triggering, but not too quickly so we are in a good place. They made the same changes in meds that we did in the 1st cycle. We will continue with the lupron 5 units to suppress my hormones, decrease the follistim from 225 to 150 and add in 1 ml of repronex. So far no side effects to report, one of my co-workers was asking me today about side effects with Em's cycle, and I said either I didn't have any, or I have blocked them all out because of the wonderful outcome. Either way we hope to continue with things going so smoothly! I go in again Thurs. for more blood work, then we are expecting blood work and an ultrasound Sat. We continue to appreciate prayers for this cycle and the timing of everything. So far things seem to be falling into place perfectly...we pray that it continues that way!

1 comment:

  1. Prayers coming your way! So glad to hear things are going smoothly so far.
    Keep it up girl. ;)

    ReplyDelete