Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Moving along...

Things are moving along just as they should be! I had my u/s check a couple of weeks ago and everything looked great. We started Lupron injections on Weds. the 14th, and took my last birth control pill on Sat. My period arrived just as expected and I had the 1st of many blood draws this morning. I don't so much mind the blood draw--it's the being at the lab by 7:45 that I don't find enjoyable! Next week will be even worse, I will need to be there by 7 in order to make it to school on time :( No fun, but worth it in the end.

Nurse Wendy called this afternoon and said everything looked perfect, continue Lupron until Sat. then add in the Follistim. I will do both Lupron and Follistim until further notice. On Tuesday I go in for the 2nd blood draw to see what my body is doing and to adjust meds accordingly. As of now everything is calm and quiet and on schedule just the way we like it!

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo.......I am thinking that stims have started. YAY! That means you are once step closer to Baby Hillman! I hope that the entire process of the next few weeks is smooth and easy for you, and most importantly...successful. Please know that we are thinking of you and praying for you as you begin this next phase!

    ReplyDelete