Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Week 15

Week 15: Naval Orange

Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now out measure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements.


Total weight gain/loss: According to the fitness center scale today I am actually down 3lbs from my appt. last Monday. I suppose that could be attributed to different scales??

Maternity clothes? Getting to the point where some of my shirts don't fit very well, but maternity shirts also don't fit well..very awkward, yucky in between stage.

Stretch Marks? None new that I have noticed.

Sleep: Definitely not getting enough! Pretty much tired all the time and going to bed earlier and earlier each night. Same...the dr. said it should get better by 16 weeks, so here's hoping!

Best moment this week: I've been really good and walked 4 miles at the fitness center so far...making me feel really good about myself :)

Movement: Still waiting...maybe this week??

Food Cravings/Aversions: None really

Gender: I don't have a clue.

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I miss: Clothes that fit nicely

What I'm looking forward to: movement!

Weekly Wisdom: Nothing deep and profound is coming to me right now....

Milestones: Another week closer to meeting ninja!

No comments:

Post a Comment