Friday, December 17, 2010

Week 17

Week 17: Onion or Turnip (depending on the website)

Your baby's skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone, and the umbilical cord — her lifeline to the placenta — is growing stronger and thicker. Your baby weighs 5 ounces now (about as much as a turnip), and she's around 5 inches long from head to bottom. She can move her joints, and her sweat glands are starting to develop.

Total weight gain/loss: I have a dr appt Monday so I'll have an exact number then.

Maternity clothes? Yep...will be parting with some of my nonmaternity clothes next week when Mar is here--she loves my pregnancies cause she inherits a lot of clothes!

Stretch Marks? We're going to go with no....

Sleep: I made it to 9 o'clock 3 times this week and 10 o'clock once! So hopefully getting better :)

Best moment this week: I had a dumb moment today. We had our school Christmas party and a parent came in and we were chatting and out of the blue she says "how far are you"? And I looked at her very perplexed and she said "You are pregnant aren't you?" to which it clicked what she was asking and made total sense. But for a short moment I really was clueless! I blame it on the late nights I've had all week!

Movement: I'm going with a slightly more definite maybe than last week. I've had some moments that I haven't had to poke and prod that I am pretty sure are baby, but not quite ready to say definitely yes eyt.

Food Cravings/Aversions: I seem to be enjoying food in general lately. Fruits and veggies are most appealing.

Gender: Lots of people are saying boy--we'll know more next month. Hopefully I will have a date after Monday's appt.

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I miss: Oddly..being able to shovel the driveway. I know it's weird but this is a chore I normally enjoy, but am avoiding due to growing baby.

What I'm looking forward to: Christmas break!!!

Weekly Wisdom: Hmm......not sure on this one this week.

Milestones: Still a boring one more week closer to baby.

Stay tuned, there will be a belly pic coming later......in a special t-shirt bought just for Chuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment