Thursday, December 30, 2010

Week 19

Week 18: Large tomato
Your baby's sensory development is exploding! Her brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. Some research suggests that she may be able to hear your voice now, so don't be shy about reading aloud, talking to her, or singing a happy tune if the mood strikes you.

Your baby weighs about 8 1/2 ounces and measures 6 inches, head to bottom — Her arms and legs are in the right proportions to each other and the rest of her body now. Her kidneys continue to make urine and the hair on her scalp is sprouting. A waxy protective coating called the vernix caseosa is forming on her skin to prevent it from pickling in the amniotic fluid.(babycenter.com)


Total weight gain/loss: At the fitness center I was still at 10lbs, so we are hoping Christmas didn't cause too much damage.

Maternity clothes? Yep...this week I am enjoying sweats as I am on break...and I found a pair of maternity pants I thought I had lost so it's been a good week!

Stretch Marks? We're going to go with no....

Sleep: Being on break I am staying up later, but also sleeping in later, so I think I'm still at about 10 hours of sleep each night. Definitely dreading back to work next week if for no other reason than I have to get up so stinkin early again.

Best moment this week: Definitely getting some movement now...and loving it! I'm really hoping this baby is a mover and shaker unlike Em was.

Movement: See above

Food Cravings/Aversions: Pretty much anything...I feel like since I'm home I'm eating all the time!

Gender: Lots of people are saying boy--we'll know more next month. Jan. 13th is the big day!

Belly Button in or out? In.

What I miss: being able to pick up Em without it hurting

What I'm looking forward to:more movement and the u/s in 2 short weeks!

Weekly Wisdom: A clean house is a fabulous house....

Milestones:Definite movements!

No comments:

Post a Comment